Friday, December 25, 2009

Unsafe road work.

This morning when I was going to office at 11:00 am in my Maruti Alto car – all of a sudden while crossing ISRO main gate – a red colour Verna car stops just in front of my car and I had to stop squeezing my breaks maximum to avoid any accident.
Fortunately our cars just kissed each other and a major collision was avoided. The Verna stopped suddenly because there were two barrels kept on the road without any other sign or signal, before you realise, 10 feet away form that obstacle due to curve on that road.

Luckily there were neither more vehicles following me nor any unlucky pedestrian crossing road. But such incidents can be avoided by using road sign much before you put obstacle on the main road.

I want this message to reach Ahmedabad Municipal Commissioner (AMC) and traffic department, so that in future no one has to face such incident that I faced, which pushed my heart beats to an alarming level.


Nirav Bhagat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

Related Posts with Thumbnails