Monday, April 26, 2010

Students happy with easy' AIEEE paper

AHMEDABAD : Around 26,000 XII science students appeared for All-India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at 42 centres in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar on Sunday.

Barring three-four questions of mathematics, which students reportedly found quite lengthy, the paper was by and large easy. "I did not attempt questions related to maths, as I found them too tedious. I had to leave them unanswered as wrong answers would have resulted in negative marking for me," said Varun Vyas, who appeared for AIEEE at a centre in Gandhinagar.

Himali Shah of Ahmedabad said, "Many of my friends complained of mathematics questions, which they found too difficult to solve. However, I did not find the paper tough. I appeared for the exam to secure admission in premier engineering institutes of Gujarat."

Sunil Trivedi, exam co-ordinator and principal of DPS school, also termed the paper very easy. "We have so far received no complaints from students regarding the paper being tough. On the contrary, as per our observation, the paper has been perceived as an easy one by students," Trivedi said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

Related Posts with Thumbnails